The guides page has a list of the best fishing guides in the U.S. that use Dobyns Rods’ exclusively. If you are in the area of one of these guides be sure to contact them for a fantastic day on the water catching fish with Dobyns Rods.
A good fishing guide will save you time and money! You can learn more in a single day with a good guide than you can spending an entire week fishing by trial and error. They tell you about the right baits to buy instead of wasting money chasing the local dock talk. Even big name national professionals rely on a guide when they need to quickly learn a new body of water. The following list of guides is provided as a convenience to your fishing. We suggest that you ask any guide for a couple of references so you can check them out before you book a trip. And, make sure any guide you hire is properly licensed, bonded and insured. GOOD FISHING!
Lake Allatoona, GA
• Fishing for 32 years
• 12 years of knowledge in the Southeast region
• Specializes in BIG swimbaits, dropshot, topwater, spoons
• Understands how to catch fish in deep clear water
• Known for catching magnum spots
• Makes every trip enjoyable and educational
Motherload Lakes, CA
• 29 years of tournament fishing and guiding
• Numerous top 10 tournament finishes
• Familiarity with seasonal patterns on the lakes he guides on
• Customizes each trip to the level of experience of the client
• Specializes in swimbaits, drop-shot, and big bite topwater fishing
• Makes his mission to provide an informative and fun day on the water while introducing you to new techniques to catch more fish
Diamond Valley & Vail Lake, CA
• Over 25 years of bass fishing experience.
• One of the top guides in all of Southern California, consistently helping his angling clients catch the biggest bass of their lifetime.
• Expert on Diamond Valley and Vail Lake (located 1 hour north of San Diego and 1 1/2 hours Southeast of Los Angeles.
Candlewood Lake, Lake Lillinonah
• A multi-species guide in the state of Connecticut
• Guides for Large and Smallmouth Bass on Candlewood lake in CT, recently ranked by Bassmaster magazine, 22 out of 100 of the top 100 lakes in the country
• Also guides for carp, perch and crappie seasonally
• Guide trips include, graph lessons, technique specific instruction and rigging and how to pattern seasonal movements of fish
• Live bait trips are also available
Clear Lake, CA
• Over 20 years of bass fishing experience.
• The past ten years fishing at the professional level with and against the “Best in the West”
• Numerous top finishes in West Coast Circuits.
• Six-time Tournament Of Champions qualifier.
• Lives on the shoreline of Clear Lake averaging 200 days a year fishing and staying on top of the latest techniques and seasonal patterns.
• Works great with people and promises your day to be an enjoyable learning experience.