A good fishing guide will save you time and money! You can learn more in a single day with a good guide than you can spending an entire week fishing by trial and error. They tell you about the right baits to buy instead of wasting money chasing the local dock talk. Even big name national pro relies on a guide when they need to quickly learn a new body of water. The following list of guides is provided as a convenience to your fishing. We suggest that you ask any guide for a couple of references so you can check them out before you book a trip. And, make sure any guide you hire is properly licensed, bonded and insured. GOOD FISHING!
|• Fishing for 32 years
• 12 years of knowledge in the Southeast region
• Specializes in BIG swimbaits, dropshot, topwater, spoons
• Understands how to catch fish in deep clear water
• Known for catching magnum spots
• Makes every trip enjoyable and educational
|Lake:||Lake Allatoona, GA|
|• 26 years tournament experience
• Two time Bassmaster Series Championship Qualifier
• Specializes in deep, clear water finesse and topwater techniques
• Experience as Outdoor Writer gives him a very informative approach to helping clients
|Lake:||Smith Lake, AL|
|• 29 years of tournament fishing and guiding
• Numerous top 10 tournament finishes
• Familiarity with seasonal patterns on the lakes he guides on
• Customizes each trip to the level of experience of the client
• Specializes in swimbaits, drop-shot, and big bite topwater fishing
• Makes his mission to provide an informative and fun day on the water while introducing you to new techniques to catch more fish
|Lake:||Motherload Lakes, CA|
|• Guides on the Big Bass capitol of the world Lake Amistad
• 25 years of fishing experience on Lake Amistad
• Stays current with new techniques that will catch more and bigger fish
• Enjoys nothing more than helping a client catch a big fish
• No longer fishes tournaments devoting all his time to finding fish for his clients
|Lake:||Lake Amistad, TX|
|• Over 25 years of bass fishing experience.
• One of the top guides in all of Southern California, consistently helping his angling clients catch the biggest bass of their lifetime.
• Expert on Diamond Valley and Vail Lake (located 1 hour north of San Diego and 1 1/2 hours Southeast of Los Angeles.
|Lake:||Diamond Valley & Vail Lake, California|
|• Full-time licensed guide on Lake Fork since 2001
• Over 24 years of experience on Lake Fork
• Welcomes anglers of all ages and skill levels
• Whether you are looking to catch trophy bass, learn a new technique, or just have a great time time catching lots of fish, Jason will work hard to meet your goals.
|• Great understanding of bass behavior
• Very versatile angler to teach a vast array of fishing techniques
• Fishes fulltime gaining great knowledge being on the water daily
• From a beginner to a tournament angler Jeff can provide an excellent service
|Lake:||Lake Fork, TX|
|• Professional Tournament Angler
• Full Time Guide on Table Rock Lake(bass), Lake Taneycomo (trout), and Stockton Lake (bass) in Missouri.
• Owner/Operator of Branson Guided Fishing Trips
• Familiar with all seasonal patterns and specializing in deep-water techniques and instruction
• Numerous wins and top ten finishes in national, local and regional tournaments.
|Lake:||Table Rock Lake, Lake Taneycomo, and Stockton Lake, MO|
|Paul Mueller is a multi-species guide in the state of Connecticut. He guides for Large and Smallmouth Bass on Candlewood lake in CT, recently ranked by Bassmaster magazine, 22 out of 100 of the top 100 lakes in the country. He also guides for carp, perch and crappie seasonally. His guide trips include, graph lessons, technique specific instruction and rigging and how to pattern seasonal movements of fish. Live bait trips are also available.|
|Lake:||Candlewood Lake, Lake Lillinonah|
|• Over 20 years of bass fishing experience.
• The past ten years fishing at the professional level with and against the “Best in the West”
• Numerous top finishes in West Coast Circuits.
• Six-time Tournament Of Champions qualifier.
• Lives on the shoreline of Clear Lake averaging 200 days a year fishing and staying on top of the latest techniques and seasonal patterns.
• Works great with people and promises your day to be an enjoyable learning experience.
|Lake:||Clear Lake, California|
|• Fishes as an FLW professional
• Understands the science behind fishing
• Expert on catching the big bass at Lake Fork
• Teaches techniques that can be learned and adapted for any body of water
• Offers a trip completely customized to his client
• Works hard to make every trip a fun, successful day on the water
|Lake:||Lake Fork, TX|
|• Fishing for 25 years in Texas
• Dedicated to teaching his clients new techniques that can be used on any body of water.
• Has been fishing Squaw Creek since the early 90′s and just recently started guiding there.
• Owner and Tournament Director for Hwy 199 Weekend Series
|Lake:||Squaw Creek Reservoir, TX|